Head Of Sales & Biz Dev – US
About the Company:
We have developed the next generation of mobile payments – a disruptive technology allowing payments with any APP at any POS. Our solution, SensePay, is an enterprise-grade platform connects mobile apps to brick-and-mortar POS’s for executing seamless payments through secured IoT communications.
SensePass is expanding to the US market, where we are experiencing high demand for our solution with SMB’s and Enterprise merchants. We are looking for an experienced sales leader, who will lead our business development and sales activity in the US.
About the Role:
As Head of Sales & Biz Dev, you will build our sales team and you will lead our business development activity. You will assume responsibility for establishing new partnerships and selling our solution to customers in the US market. You will work closely with our CEO to build the company’s go-to-market strategy and you will be responsible for executing it.
What you will do:
Build the sales processes and tools required for scaling our sales activities. Map the market, identify opportunities and create sales plans accordingly. Conduct weekly pipeline reviews and provide weekly sales forecasts and KPI’s to the CEO and the company’s board. Collaborate with different teams in the company to ensure continuous business activity and customers’ satisfaction .
- 3+ years of prior sales leadership or business development experience (Mid-Market & Enterprise)
- Strong background and knowledge in the PayTech ecosystem, Payment processing, Retail or Fintech
- A proven leader and builder of global sales teams
- Competitive nature with a strong passion to exceed personal and professional goals
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment
- Creative, resourceful and passionate
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player