About the Company:
We have developed the next generation of mobile payments – a disruptive technology allowing seamless checkout via the mobile device at any retailer. Our mission is to provide retailers the freedom and flexibility to offer all payment methods. Using our all-in-one digital payments network, we enable shoppers to seamlessly checkout with a variety of digital payments, from legacy credit and debit cards to e-wallets and other alternative forms of payment at physical merchants and brick-and-mortar stores.
About the Role:
We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced QA Engineer to join our R&D team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our mobile web payment systems. You will play a crucial role in identifying and addressing issues related to payment logic, user interface, and overall functionality.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases for our mobile web payment applications.
- Identify, document, and track bugs and inconsistencies in the payment logic and user interface.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand product changes and priorities.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to improve performance and quality.
- Replicate issues reported by users and provide detailed reports for the development team.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in mobile payments and testing methodologies
- Proven experience as a QA tester, specifically in mobile web environments.
- Familiarity with QA tools and processes, and agile methodologies.
- Ability to write clear and concise test plans and cases.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education
- Strong understanding of payment systems and digital transactional processes.
- Experience working and building queries for relational DB’s