in stores with just a tap
Allow your customers to check out in stores and online with PayPal and Venmo using Sensepass. It’s seamless for your shoppers – and for you.
|Shoppers just tap or scan a code at checkout.|
|You can easily enable Sensepass on almost any POS within minutes.|
|Hassle free – no hardware or downloads needed|
Reach more customers
PayPal and Venmo have more users than Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Sensepass helps you capture their spending with no friction or hassle.
Drive conversion with PayPal.
PayPal’s brand recognition helps give customers the confidence to buy. PayPal Checkout complements what you already have, comes with PayPal, Venmo, PayPal Pay Later, and more.
higher checkout conversion.1
Boost sales with Pay Later.
With PayPal Pay Later, you get paid in full at checkout while giving your customers the flexibility to pay in instalments over time – with no late fees for them or additional cost to you.
increase in cart sizes when Pay Later options are promoted.2
Tap into NextGen spending power with Venmo.
Venmo is already part of PayPal Checkout — at no additional cost. Gain appeal to Venmo customers who are active spenders3 with more spending power.4 And help bring more visibility to your business with a payment method customers can easily share.
Venmo users spend 2x more.5
With the Sensepass website integration, you can also process all major credit and debit cards through PayPal too.
of PayPal customers feel more secure shopping at a merchant that accepts PayPal.6
of PayPal customers feel more secure shopping at a merchant that accepts PayPal.7
more repeat buyers.8
Designed with your business in mind.
- PayPal Checkout: PayPal, Venmo, Pay Later, and more9
- Credit and debit card payments processed right on your site
- Funds credit immediately into your PayPal business account while payments process
- It’s easy to add and complements existing checkout solutions
- Save customer billing and shipping info for fast, convenient checkout
- Mobile-friendly so customers can easily shop on any device
- Drive authorization rates, reduce declines, and help capture every sale
- Track all your transactions from one dashboard
- Optional Chargeback Protection to help reduce fraud-related costs10
Peace of mind
- PayPal helps you handle the risk of fraudulent purchases
- AI-powered technology monitors all transactions
- PayPal Seller Protection on eligible transactions safeguards PayPal Checkout11
- PayPal solutions help you meet global compliance standards
- Additional security offers insights with Fraud Protection on eligible transactions12
PayPal is preferred, trusted, and familiar to customers.13
years of experience
markets around the globe
Pricing with no surprises.
No monthly or setup fees. Only pay when you get paid.14
Domestic fees per transaction**
Online Credit and Debit Cards (without Chargeback Protection15)
2.59% + $0.49
Online Credit and Debit Cards (with Chargeback Protection15)
2.99% + $0.49
3.49% + $0.49
In-person Credit and Debit Card Payments with PayPal Zettle17
2.29% + $0.09
In-person PayPal and Venmo QR code Payments Above $1018
1.90% + $0.10
- Nielsen Attitudinal Survey of 2,801 consumers who had made a recent (past 2 weeks) purchase across any of 8 verticals (e.g. health & beauty, fashion, groceries) in June 2020.
- PayPal’s Buy Now, Pay Later is boosting merchant’s conversion rates and increasing cart sizes by 39%. PayPal Q2 Earnings-2021.
- Focus Vision, Commissioned by PayPal. October 2020. The Venmo Behavior Study explores valuable insights for merchants to consider to reach a broader audience including 2,217 Venmo customers’ financial habits, purchasing behaviors and perceptions of Venmo as a payments tool.
- 50% of Venmo users are more likely to have a high household income than online payment users overall. (Page 8). Source: Statista Global Consumer Survey as on July 2020. The target population are internet users in U.S. between 18 and 64 years of age.
- Edison Trends, commissioned by PayPal, April 2020 to March 2021. Edison Trends conducted a behavioral panel of email receipts from 306,939 US consumers and 3.4+ M purchases at a vertical level between Pay with Venmo and Non-Venmo users during a 12-month period.
- An online study commissioned by PayPal and conducted by Netfluential in November 2020, involving 1,000 US online shoppers ages 18-39. (Among PayPal users, n=682)
- Nielsen, Commissioned by PayPal, July 2020 to September 2020 of 15,144 US consumers to understand and measure the impact that PayPal has for US-based LE merchants across different verticals.
- Nielson, Commissioned by PayPal, Nielsen Media Behavioural Panel of USA with SMB desktop purchases from 7,317 consumers who are PayPal users from April 2020 to March 2021.
- Venmo is available only in the US.
- Chargebacks that are not related to fraud or item not received (INR), such as broken item, significantly not as described (SNAD), refund not processed, and duplicate charge, are not protected by Chargeback Protection. Chargeback Protection is available for accounts enrolled in Advanced Credit and Debit Card Payments.
- Available for eligible transactions. Limits apply.
- Available on eligible purchases.
- Morning Consult – The 15 Most Trusted Brands Globally. March 2021. Morning Consult surveyed over 330,000 consumers across 10 international markets to provide a global view on the current state of consumer trust across brands.
- Our standard rate pricing listed herein is for US transactions only in USD and is effective starting on August 2, 2021.
- Chargeback Protection is available starting on August 2, 2021 on eligible advanced credit and debit card payments and excludes guest transactions (Additional limits apply). Merchants need to opt in for Chargeback Protection through their PayPal business account to activate this feature. May be subject to additional fees. Merchants who do not manage their own PayPal business account, due to your platform’s integration with PayPal, do not have access to Chargeback Protection at this time.
- PayPal Digital Payments include payment methods such as PayPal, Pay Later options including Pay in 4 and Pay Monthly, Venmo, Pay with Rewards, and Checkout with Crypto.
- Credit and Debit Card present transactions will be charged at a rate of 2.29% + $0.09 per transaction. Credit and Debit Card keyed transactions will be charged at a rate of 3.49% + $0.09 per transaction. QR Code transactions using PayPal Zettle Services will be charged at a rate of 2.29% + $0.09 per transaction.
- In-person PayPal and Venmo QR Code transactions above $10 will be processed at a rate of 1.90% and $0.10; transactions $10 and below will be processed at a rate of 2.40% + $0.05.